Building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) are photovoltaic materials that are used to replace conventional building materials in parts of the building envelope such as the wall, facade, roof, window, sunshades, Pitched roof and many other applications.
Photovoltaic solar panels can be designed and adapted according specific technical requirements and technical solution. Intelligent solar factory can manufacture using two main technologies – glass/glass and glass back sheet solar panels.
STANDARD SOLAR PRODUCTS
Intelligent solar standard solar panels are focused to aesthetical point of view and high system energy yield. Design of photovoltaic modules focused on black
· increase the power connected to the house;
· compensate for the electricity used to charge the electric car;
· sell the surplus electricity generated to the public grid.
· reduce the carbon footprint of the business by switching to clean energy from the sun;
· use the available square metres of roofing and sheds to generate electricity.
· a solar power plant makes it possible to use barren plots in such a way that they begin to yield a profit.
· use the available square metres of roofs and barns of farm buildings to generate electricity.
• PITCHED ROOF
• GLASS/BACKSHEET (FOLIO) SOLAR PANELS
• GLASS/GLASS SOLAR PANELS
• FULL BLACK - COVERED 260 W (60 cells)
• BLACK 280W (60 cells)